A téma értékelése:
  • 0 szavazat - átlag 0
DC 2580, broken tweeter, looking for succesor
Hi,
I am from SR and have a pair of this nice sounding speakers. But how time goes on, one of tweeter broke. Sad It plays quiet now. I find Hangszoro produces succesors of these speakers, but I'm not sure which model need. On my original tweeter has it a type number HG 1,9/1308. Is here anyone who can tell me which model of Hangszoro production I need? I suppose yes.
Thanks for answers.
Válaszol
No one? Sad
Válaszol
Hello, you can use the HG1.9-443/8R dome tweeter, or the repair set (dome diaphragm+voice coil in a plastic frame) called "HG1.9 8R pille" in hungarian.
H2000 hangszórókról lehetőleg ne írj privátot, kérdezd a fórumban.
Egyéb témával kapcsolatban az info@hangszoro.net címen vagyok elérhető.

Válaszol
thanks a lot. I just want to be sure, is that thing on the pic "HG1.9 8R pille" ? (just ignore red arows)

[Kép: file.php?id=30898&sid=06ea4d44ee...;mode=view]

Is it somehow possible to take any piece direct from hangszoro.net via postal service to SR? I don't understand hungarian, so it isn't easy find out some shop where can I order it.
Thank for answer.

Válaszol
Yes, it's that. I'll talk with the manager, and we'll send you one item of this repair set for free. Please send your post address in a private message.

Válaszol
Thanks. I sent it.
Válaszol
Hello,
today came a little package and my speakers play well again. One more time, thanks a lot.
Válaszol
It was a pleasure to fix your speakers.

Válaszol
Yes, it was Big Grin
Válaszol

Jelenlevő felhasználók ebben a témában: 1 Vendég